Npower (N-Build) 2019 Rules for Participation
The underlisted are NPower 2019 (N-Build) Rules for Engagement:
- The programme will run for a period of twelve (12) months. (3 Months in-centre Training and 9 months apprenticeship).
- The Federal Government National Social Investment Programme (NSIP) has adequately provided all required training materials (consumables and tools) for each trainee.
- The beneficiaries will get a monthly stipend of ₦10,000 paid directly to their BVN validated account provided during Registration at the deployed Training Centre.
- The programme will commence with basic orientation for all trainees participating trainee centres where beneficiaries will be deployed.
- The in-centre training which will last for 3 months will commence January, 2019 (Exact dates will be communicated later).
- Our Trainees should expect the participating Training centres to make available to them, appropriate tools and training consumables already provided to the centres for the duration of the training.
- Where that is not the case, please whistle-blow using the appropriate media channels listed below: Facebook: NPowerNG, Twitter: @npower_ng, Instagram: @npower_ng, Call Centre Numbers: 09060000445, 09060000446, 09060000447, 09060000448, 09060000449.
- All trainees are also expected to sign the Tools Usage Policy during this period.
- Daily attendance at the training centers is compulsory!
- Trainees are expected to have at least 80% attendance to qualify for the apprenticeship stage (Those who fail to comply with the attendance demand will not be qualified to graduate unto the apprenticeship phase of the programme and also not earn the Toolbox/ Starter kit).
- During the 3 months in-centre training, all tools MUST be left at the respective training centres after each daily use.
- All trainees who are unqualified to proceed to the apprenticeship phase of the programme will be relieved of their tools.
- Trainees who qualify for the apprenticeship phase of the programme will be given their tool kits as an Exit package at NO COST.
- PLEASE NOTE: As a beneficiary of the N-Power National Social Investment Programme (NSIP), you are not to participate in any other component of the N-Power Programme. Any attempt to do such will result in outright dismissal across all components!